Electronic Secure Dog
Police say a barking dog is an excellent way to deter burglars and this one
never needs food, water or to be taken for a walk. The Electronic Secure Dog is the ideal watchdog
because he does what even the best living, breathing watchdog can't do (without some of the annoying problems that
go with owning a dog). With his electronic radar eyes, the Electronic Secure Dog can "see" through
thick doors, walls and glass. And once his cord is plugged in, he'll stay on duty around the clock,
The Electronic Secure Dog can protect homes, apartments, mobile homes, RV's, jewelry
stores, hotels, factories, warehouses, public and private buildings of virtually every kind.
Four settings to choose from:
- Continual tranquil sounds of the rainforest
- Alert sound of an angry and protective watchdog
- Soothing rainforest sounds to alert you of a guest's arrival
- Alert sounds of both the angry watchdog and a warning siren.
Reliable 24-hour protection
No Installation required
- Protection with none of the problems of owning a real dog.
- Very realistic--barking gets louder and more frequent as intruder gets closer.
- Switches from the watchdog to the tranquil sounds of nature with the simple switch of a button.
- Variable distance sensitivity (up to 21') as well as volume control.
- Senses movement through walls, doors, and glass to alert you of a visitor's arrival.
- Size: 7.5" x 5" x 5.5"
- Maintenance free.
Electronic Secure Dog Ewd